Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
80% - 100%
as soon as possible
Educator 80-100% starting as soon as possible
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to work in a modern, multicultural and dynamic environment? In that case we are the right place for you.
Ylaa is a bilingual, multicultural childcare centre in Basel that offers its own child development program. We welcome children from all nationalities, religious and cultural backgrounds. We offer childcare from 3 months until school age for full or half days, 5 days a week. The teaching languages are both German and English. For further information, visit www.ylaa.ch.
We are looking for an English-speaking educator 80-100% starting as soon as possible:
• You help organise and structure a group of children (age 3 months - 3 years old)
• You help write the pedagogical planning and take responsibility for its realization
• You write reports on the development of the children
• You help organise and accompany the settling-in of the children
• You cooperate with the group leader and the management of ylaa
• You instruct apprentices
• You take part in events and represent ylaa externally
• You have successfully completed an education as a childhood educator or obtained a comparable, equally qualified pedagogic education. Foreign qualifications must be recognised by Seri. Find more information here: https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/bildung/recognition-of-foreign-qualifications.html
• You are joyful and are characterized by a high level of own initiative and you have a heart for the job
• You can work independently and in a team
• You are resilient and able to keep an overview in stressful and difficult situations
• You can speak fluent English
• You have a sense of responsibility and conscientiousness
• You are friendly, helpful and dedicated to the children’s interests and needs
• You are flexible and reliable
Please send us your application (cover letter, resume with photo, diploma and reference letters) to Iris Cartier:
Applications sent by post will not be considered nor returned.
We are happy to answer any questions: Tel. 079 80 90 160
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Iris Cartier, Pedagogic Manager
079 80 90 160