Kindergarten Teacher as a Co-Manager of Kindergarten/ Member of the School Management
Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
50% - 70%, Teilzeit
01. August 2021
Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool is an innovative and modern preschool & state-approved kindergarten on the left bank of the Lake Zurich - with immersive lessons in German and English at all times. On a total area of over 1200 m2, Kids Residence inspires with bright classrooms, a music and theatre room, sports and exercise room, computer room, school laboratory, library, studio, a professional kitchen with a special children's restaurant, and its own garden playground. Our dedicated teachers accompany and support around 90 children of pre-school and kindergarten age, separated by age and according to our own, future-oriented curriculum «EarlySteps». Innovative learning methods, an inspiring learning environment and a broad educational spectrum are the core of our uniqueness.
To join our school management, we are looking for an innovative and motivated personality for the new school year 2021/2022 as a
Kindergarten Teacher 50–70 % as a Co-Manager of Kindergarten/ Member of the School Management
35-50% teaching, 15-20% leadership
You have the unique opportunity to join the growth phase of our innovative preschool and fill a position of responsibility that offers you the chance to develop the Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool further with initiation, enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
• Operational management and pedagogical Co-Management of the Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool at the kindergarten and preschool level
• Leading a competent and committed team of teachers
• Collaboration in a networked and cooperative Management Board
• Responsibility for the personnel, hourly and financial planning of your department
• Takeover of overall responsibility of the Kindergarten with regard to the children’s learning processes, information and cooperation between school and parents
• Active participation in the further development of the entire school
• Project management in the areas of school development and quality assurance
• Competent representation of the school in public
• Innovative design of teaching units and materials and the creation of pedagogically and methodically justified annual, quarterly, weekly and daily plans (in cooperation with partner teacher)
• Accompanying and advancement of the kindergarten class in their learning process with commitment and empathy
WHAT DISTINGUISHES YOU
• German or English as your mother tongue and good language skills in the other language
Leadership responsibility with high social competence, resilience and commitment
• Resource-oriented and appreciative understanding of leadership
• School management training or comparable leadership training (this study can be carried out part-time)
• Teaching diploma for the kindergarten level recognised in the Canton of Zurich (EDK recognized or in equivalence procedure)
• In depth knowledge of the kindergarten curriculum of the Canton of Zurich
• Interest and competence regarding development of a future-oriented preschool
WHAT WE OFFER
• Employment and salary are based on the rates of the public school of the Canton of Zurich
• A diverse field of activity with opportunities for development in an appreciative and collegial environment
• A modern school infrastructure and an inspiring and well-functioning working environment with a dedicated team of teachers
• A leadership team whose cooperation is based on trust, recognition of each other's achievements and a feedback culture
• Competent support from our school administration team
If you enjoy teaching, appreciate teamwork, want to be involved in a bilingual environment and meet challenges with a pinch of humour, then you are very welcome to join us.
Please send your complete application with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or to KIDS RESIDENCE I Ressort Human Resources I Loostrasse 17 I 8803 Rüschlikon I 044 724 45 54. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that paper dossiers will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
J. Corda, Human Resources
044 724 45 54