Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
35% - 50%, Teilzeit
01. August 2021
Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool is an innovative and modern preschool & state-approved kindergarten on the left bank of the Lake Zurich - with immersive lessons in German and English at all times. On a total area of over 1200 m2, Kids Residence inspires with bright classrooms, a music and theatre room, sports and exercise room, computer room, school laboratory, library, studio, a professional kitchen with a special children's restaurant, and its own garden playground. Our dedicated teachers guide and support around 90 children of pre-school and kindergarten age, separated by age and according to our own, future-oriented curriculum «EarlySteps». Innovative learning methods, an inspiring learning environment and a broad educational spectrum are the core of our uniqueness.
To join our school team, we are looking for an innovative and motivated personality for the new school year 2021/2022 as a
Kindergarten Teacher 35–50 %
You are creative and interested in incorporating pedagogical findings and research into practice. In addition, you are excited to work in a bilingual co-teaching team. This role presents the unique opportunity to join the growth phase of a progressive preschool.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
• Responsible for the implementation of the Zurich Kindergarten curriculum
• Teaching at pre-kindergarten and kindergarten level
• Innovative design of teaching units and materials and the creation of pedagogically and methodically justified annual, quarterly, weekly and daily plans (in cooperation with partner teacher)
• Accompanying and advancement of the kindergarten class in their learning process with commitment and empathy
• Maintain open and responsive communication with parents and guardians
• Participation in teaching, school and quality development
• Attend internal school and team events
WHAT DISTINGUISHES YOU
• German or English as your mother tongue and good language skills in the other language
• Teaching diploma for the kindergarten level recognized in the Canton of Zurich (EDK recognized or in equivalence procedure)
• In depth knowledge of the kindergarten curriculum of the Canton of Zurich
• Interest and competence regarding development of a future-oriented preschool
WHAT WE OFFER
• Employment and salary are based on the rates of the public school of the Canton of Zurich
• A diverse field of activity with opportunities for development in an appreciative and collegial environment
• A modern school infrastructure and an inspiring and well-functioning working environment with a dedicated team of teachers
• A leadership team whose cooperation is based on trust, recognition of each other's achievements and a feedback culture
If you enjoy teaching, appreciate teamwork, want to be involved in a bilingual environment, then you are very welcome to join us.
Please send your complete application with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or to KIDS RESIDENCE I Ressort Human Resources I Loostrasse 17 I 8803 Rüschlikon I 044 724 45 54. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please note that paper dossiers will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
Information: KIDS RESIDENCE Bilingual Preschool I J. Corda I Ressort Human Resources I Tel: 044 724 45 54
Ressort, Human Resources
044 724 45 54