Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
80% - 90%
01. July 2020
Group leader 80-90% starting 01.07.2020
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to work in a modern, multicultural, dy-namic environment? In that case we are the right place for you.
ylaa is a bilingual, multicultural child care center in Basel that offers its own child development program. We welcome children from all nationalities, religious and cultural backgrounds. We offer childcare from 3 months until school age for full or half days, 5 days a week. The teach-ing languages are both German and English. For further information, visit www.ylaa.ch.
Starting 01.07.2020, we are looking for a group leader 80-90%:
• You organise and structure a group of children (age 25 months- 7 years old)
• You write the pedagogical planning and take responsibility for its realization
• You write reports on the development of the children
• You organise and accompany the settling-in of the children
• You cooperate with the management of ylaa
• You are responsible for the communication with the parents
• You instruct apprentices and other team members
• You take part in events and represent ylaa externally
• You have successfully completed an education as a childhood educator or obtained a comparable, equally qualified pedagogic education
• You have gained at least 3 years of experience as an educator or teacher
• You are a joyful and are characterized by a high level of own initiative and you have a heart for the job
• You are able to work independently and in a team
• You are resilient and able to keep an overview in stressful and difficult situations
• You can speak fluent English and/or German
• You have a certificate for professional training of apprentices (FaBe) (“Berufsbildner-in”) or are willing to do the course
• You have a sense of responsibility and conscientiousness
• You are friendly, helpful and dedicated to the children’s interests and needs
• You are flexible and reliable
Please send us your application (cover letter, resume with photo, diploma and reference letters) to Iris Cartier:
Applications sent by post will not be considered nor returned.
We are happy to answer any questions: Tel. 061 511 32 60
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Iris Cartier, Pedagogic Manager
061 511 32 60