ENGLISH PRESCHOOL TEACHER PRE-SCHOOLERS 1
Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
80% - 100%
Mai, 2020 or by agreement
The Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool is an innovative and modern preschool and a
state-approved kindergarten on the left bank of Lake Zurich, with bilingual instruction in German and English (50/50). Our committed instructors accompany and support
children (ages 3 months – primary school) age-separated and according to our
self-designed, future-oriented curriculum «EarlySteps». Innovative learning methods,
an inspiring learning environment and a wide range of education are the core of our uniqueness. Classes such as swimming, yoga, music, theater, a forest day, and regular
cultural and nature excursions are integral parts of our weekly schedule, through which
the children are actively encouraged and intellectually challenged.
For our Pre-Schoolers 1 Group, we are looking for a committed, motivated and team-oriented personality as a Certified English Preschool Teacher.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
• Responsible for guiding an age-homogenous children’s group PRE-SCHOOLERS 1 (children aged 1.5-3 years)
• Plan and create educational and methodically justified annual and weekly plans as well as carry out the daily activities according to our «EarlySteps» early childhood concept.
• Accompany and promote the group in their learning process with commitment and empathy
• Monitor and document the children’s development status and design a development portfolio for the children
• Organization and management of parent teacher meetings and parents’ evening.
• Maintaining an open and valued exchange with parents / legal guardians
• Cooperation in teaching-, school-, and quality-development
• Participation in team- and internal school-events
WHAT YOU OFFER
• Completed training as a professional child-care assistant or children’s educator through HF or an equivalent recognized diploma
• Great joy and enthusiasm in working with children, as well as the ability to focus on the interests of children
• English as mother tongue and knowledge of German is an advantage
• Putting forth a responsible-minded and self-reliant work ethic and self-initiative
• Open and respectful communication as well as teamwork
• Motivated to participate in further growth and development with Kids Residence
• Interested in a long-term collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
• Modern infrastructure with an in-house garden playground and high quality work materials
• Provide a large group-budget for excursions and arts + crafts
• Natural surroundings (Sihlwald, Park im Grüene and Lake of Zurich)
• Promotion prospects (curriculum responsibility, pedagogical co-management, member of quality management)
• In-house training and workshops
• International and close-knit work environment
• Regular team events and day excursions
• Healthy meals prepared by a professional culinary team
• Daily cleaning of all rooms by housekeeping staff
We look forward to your complete digital application with a recent photograph.
KIDS RESIDENCE I Human Resources I Loostrasse 17 I 8803 Rüschlikon I email@example.com I 044 724 45 54
Please note; paper applications will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
Ms. Corda, Human Resources
044 724 45 54