Little Green House
Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
80% - 100%, nach Vereinbarung
03. January 2019
When we're all old and grey and sitting in our rocking chairs, we want to be able to look back and be really proud of what we helped to create. We think the best way of achieving this is by living the values that are closest to our hearts.
• Be natural, in how we treat each other and how we speak to everyone - colleagues, children, parents, suppliers, etc. It also means being ourselves, and the best version of it.
• Be entrepreneurial; Little Green House is small and incredibly dynamic. We aren’t afraid to do things differently or to come up with new ideas.
• Be responsible; We keep our promises, are mindful of our impact on our community and our environment, and always try to leave things a little bit better than we found them.
If you are full of energy and great ideas, if you are a born optimist with experience in early education and childcare, if you want to do something meaningful every day, then you should join us!
For our latest baby, our childcare centre in Zurich-Altstetten, we are looking for an Englisch-speaking Educator.
Pensum: 60% -100%
Start Date: September 2019
Why you won’t be bored with us...
• You accompany your group with a lot of commitment, creativity and loving attention.
• You discover and explore the world together with the children at Little Green House.
• To do this, you happily develop and design the appropriate pedagogic offers and activities, and you implement them within your group.
• You are a reliable partner to our parents and their children, always lending an ear to their concerns and suggestions.
• You work in an international environment with different languages and cultural backgrounds.
• You are part of a dynamic and cheerful team, which will setup the new site in Zurich-Altstetten and which will implement and evolve the Little Green House concept.
• You work with and learn from your colleagues throughout Switzerland.
• At Little Green House we always find a reason to celebrate. We celebrate with our team, the parents, the children, and perhaps soon with you.
Get in touch, if you...
• Have already gathered experience in early childcare.
• Have an open-minded and positive personality, and if you like to communicate and work in a team.
• Like to proactively develop and propose new ideas, if you’re a good organizer and if you like to get things going.
• Are famous for your empathy.
• Enjoy being surrounded by different languages and cultures, and if you are not afraid of bad weather (we will spend time outside no matter what).
• Are fluent in English / Are a native English-speaker and perhaps even have some knowledge of German and/or French (we said we are trilingual, didn’t we? English, German and French).
• You may even hold an officially recognized diploma in early education and childcare (equivalent to the Swiss Fachfrau/Fachmann Kinderbetreuung, Kindererzieher(in) HF, Kleinkinderzieher(in)).
Last but not least
We would love to hear from you, if you would like to work for a small, but rapidly growing, trilingual organization, in which you can do something meaningful every day.
At Little Green House, you will find...:
• A well-organized and guided orientation phase.
• An international environment uniting many nationalities.
• A friendly and cheerful trilingual team (English, German, French).
• Development opportunities and the chance to actively shape our growing organization.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Little Green House
Antonia Gehrig, Direktorin
+41 (0)41 748 30 66
Little Green House Zürich Altstetten