globegarden in ZURICH
Assistent Director in ZURICH CITY
Leitung (Betrieb, Fachbereiche etc.)
60% - 100%, variabel
Our NEW globegarden center is hiring an Assistant Director to join their team! Are you a mentor to teachers or work as an educator, teacher, program coordinator and trainer? Are you a role model for others for developmentally appropriate practices, teacher/child interactions, positive guidance, and classroom management? If education is your passion and you take pride in implementing a quality program, apply now to be an Assistant Director at globegarden.
We offer you a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated, and your professional growth is encouraged. Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
As an Assistant Director you will:
• Be accountable for a quality program and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Spend more than 60% of the time in the classroom teaching children where you will model, coach, and direct the
work of teachers and your group.
• Conduct assessments and analysis to identify the development needs of teaching teams and recommend training
• Actively develop and grow teachers through regular observations and feedback.
• Lead and train staff in the implementation of developmentally appropriate curriculum.
• Spend about 40% of your time with managing and preparation tasks to fulfill the above goals and to take care of
our international clients
• Communicate with our international parents, tour parents around in your center and be their partner for all their
requests and worries
• Manage report card days, prepare and develop report cards and communicate with our international parents from
all over the world
Consistently named one of “Best Companies to Work” For we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
• Access on-going professional development and career advancement opportunities. Earn or complete your
degrees and profit from excessive in and external further development programs
• Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds
requirements - including enrichment programs.
• Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our STAR principles of
Share, Teach, Act and Respect
• Give back through our non-profit organization dedicated to helping families
• Bring your whole self to work! We support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Job Requirements Experience and educational requirements include:
• At least two years of professional teaching experience with infant to preschool children.
• Minimum of NVQ level 3, preferred: BA or Master level
• Native English Speaker
• Basic German knowledge
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to receiving your meaningful and complete application with photo at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via our homepage www.globegarden.ch/de/karriere/karriere.
Please note that all written applications submitted by post cannot be returned.
Isabella Costa, Human Resources
043 542 17 03