Zurück zu allen offenen Stellen
Praktikum / Berufsvorbereitung
50% - 100%
01. August 2019
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to work in a modern, multicultural and dynamic environment? In that case, we are the right place for you!
ylaa is a bilingual, multicultural child care center in Basel that offers its own child development program. We welcome children from all nationalities, religious and cultural backgrounds. We offer childcare from 3 months until school age for full or half days, 5 days a week. The teaching languages are both German and English. For further information, visit www.ylaa.ch
Starting in August 2019 we are looking for interns.
• You support the group manager on the daily operation (preparing the program and
activities, playing with children, preparing meals and cleaning etc.)
• You are a joyful and happy person who shows lots of own initiatives
• You are a team player
• You speak German or English fluently
• You are service-oriented from head to toe
• You are resilient and able to keep an overview even in hectic and difficult situations
• You are willing to learn
After the internship you will receive the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship with us.
Please send us your application (cover letter, resume with photo, diploma and reference letters)
to Jet Klabbers.
Applications sent by post will not be considered and not sent back!
We are happy to answer your questions:
076 515 40 73
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
ylaa Bruderholz team
Jet Klabbers, Stv. Leiterin
076 515 40 73