Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
01. März 2021
Assistant Educator 80% starting 1. March 2021
Do you enjoy working with children? Would you like to work in a modern, multicultural and dynamic environment? In that case we are the right place for you.
ylaa is a bilingual, multicultural childcare centre in Basel that offers its own child development program. We welcome children from all nationalities, religious and cultural backgrounds. We offer childcare from 3 months until school age for full or half days, 5 days a week. The teaching languages are both German and English. For further information, visit www.ylaa.ch.
Starting 1. March 2021, we are looking for an English-speaking Assistant Educator 80%:
• You help organize and structure a group of children (age 3 months - 2.5 years old)
• You help write the pedagogical planning and take responsibility for its realization
• You write reports on the development of the children
• You help organise and accompany the settling-in of the children
• You cooperate with the group leader and the management of ylaa
• You instruct apprentices
• You take part in events and represent ylaa externally
• You have successfully completed an education as a childhood educator or obtained a comparable, equally qualified pedagogic education. Foreign qualifications must be recognised by Seri. Find more information here.
• You are joyful and are characterized by a high level of own initiative and you have a heart for the job
• You can work independently, and in a team
• You are resilient and able to keep an overview in stressful and difficult situations
• You can speak fluent English
• You have a sense of responsibility and conscientiousness
• You are friendly, helpful and dedicated to the children’s interests and needs
• You are flexible and reliable
Please send us your application (cover letter, resume with photo, diploma and reference letters) to Marina Blachava:
Applications sent by post will not be considered nor returned.
We are happy to answer any questions: Tel. 061 511 32 60
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Your ylaa Bruderholz team
Marina Blachava, Deputy Pedagogic Manager
061 511 32 60