Zurück zu allen offenen Stellen
ENGLISH PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Päd. Fachpersonal (Miterzieherin, Gruppenleitung etc.)
80% - 100%
May, 2018 or by agreement
The Kids Residence Bilingual Preschool is an innovative and modern preschool and a
state-approved kindergarten on the left bank of Lake Zurich, with bilingual instruction in German and English (50/50). Our committed instructors accompany and support
children (ages 3 months – primary school) age-separated and according to our
self-designed, future-oriented curriculum «EarlySteps». Innovative learning methods,
an inspiring learning environment and a wide range of education are the core of our uniqueness. Classes such as swimming, yoga, music, theater, a forest day, and regular
cultural and nature excursions are integral parts of our weekly schedule, through which
the children are actively encouraged and intellectually challenged.
For our Early Learners Group, we are looking for a committed, motivated and team-oriented personality as a Certified English Preschool Teacher.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION
• Responsible for guiding an age-homogenous children’s group EARLY LEARNERS 2 (children aged 1-2 years)
• Plan and create educational and methodically justified annual and weekly plans as well as carry out the daily activities according to our «EarlySteps» early childhood concept.
• Accompany and promote the group in their learning process with commitment and empathy
• Monitor and document the children’s development status and design a development portfolio for the children
• Organization and management of parent teacher meetings and parents’ evening.
• Maintaining an open and valued exchange with parents / legal guardians
• Cooperation in teaching-, school-, and quality-development
• Participation in team- and internal school-events
WHAT YOU OFFER
• Completed training as a professional child-care assistant or children’s educator through HF or an equivalent recognized diploma
• Great joy and enthusiasm in working with children, as well as the ability to focus on the interests of children
• English as mother tongue and knowledge of German is an advantage
• Putting forth a responsible-minded and self-reliant work ethic and self-initiative
• Open and respectful communication as well as teamwork
• Motivated to participate in further growth and development with Kids Residence
• Interested in a long-term collaboration
WHAT WE OFFER
• Modern infrastructure with an in-house garden playground and high quality work materials
• Provide a large group-budget for excursions and arts + crafts
• Natural surroundings (Sihlwald, Park im Grüene and Lake of Zurich)
• Promotion prospects (curriculum responsibility, pedagogical co-management, member of quality management)
• In-house training and workshops
• International and close-knit work environment
• Regular team events and day excursions
• Healthy meals prepared by a professional culinary team
• Daily cleaning of all rooms by housekeeping staff
We look forward to your complete digital application with a recent photograph.
KIDS RESIDENCE I Human Resources I Loostrasse 17 I 8803 Rüschlikon I email@example.com I 044 724 45 54
Please note; paper applications will not be returned. Thank you for your understanding.
Ms. Corda, Human Resources
044 724 45 54