Zurück zu allen offenen Stellen
Trainee English speaking
Praktikum / Berufsvorbereitung
Mama childcare in downtown Zug stands for excellence and innovation in child care and early years education. Multilingual, dynamic, with great facilities for the team and the children, we nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences. Our curriculum promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development for children from 3 months to 6 years.
We are looking for a
TRAINEE English speaking , 100%, permanent
with a valid work permit in Switzerland
Required Skills and Experience:
• Any prior experience in working with children is a must
• English fluent or native. Ability to understand German.
• Ability to build relationships with families and co-workers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
• Outstanding customer service skills
• First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
• Must be physically fit and be able to lift a minimum of 10 kg and work indoors and outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children. Must see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activities with children.
• Must be able to use a computer with basic proficiency
When you join our team as a Trainee you will:
• Assist teachers in implementing the curriculum in a way consistent with the unique needs of each child
• Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
• Partner with parents in a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
• Support the centre’s success by partnering with the team to achieve goals around enrolment, accreditation, and engagement
• Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
The monthly salary will be between CHF 800 and 1'000 depending on a candidate.
We are looking forward to receiving your resume & photo in English, your study certificates and testimonials in PDF. We kindly ask you to apply ONLY in case of meeting our requirements. We apologize for not responding to your application otherwise.
Human Resources, HR
041 530 52 72